Lumlites LED 6ft 30W tube produce 3000 lumens that is suitable for replacing T8 6ft(1800mm) 70W fluorescent lamps. The product provides a natural and super bright lighting effect for use in general lighting applications particularly the fridge lighting, as well as instant energy savings up to 80% – an environmentally friendly solution.
• Reduced electricity costs thanks to significant energy savings up to 80%
• Longer lifetime minimizes re-lamping for reduced maintenance costs
• Unique patent design, TUV, VDE, UL, DLC, ERP, CE certificate
• Stable function, very low rate for remedying
• Low light decay, L70=60, 000 Hour s, Long lifespan 50,000hrs
• 6063 aluminum housing, good heat-release, Mitsubishi PC cover, rotatable end cap, 94V0 fireproof.
• Patent design driver, high power factor >95%, three layer insulation, surge test 1000V, high voltage test 4000V.
• 50,000 hours lifetime, double that of normal fluorescent lamps
• No mercury; glass-free tube – no breakage concerns
• Retail, offices
• Industry, warehouses, public places, schools, hospitals, car parks
|Weight - Kg||0.3300|
|Replaces||6Ft T8 Fluorescent Tube|
|Base Cap||G13 (double-ended Rotatable)|
|Technology||SMT - Surface Mount Technology|
|Colour||Super Daylight - 6000K|
|Working Hours||50,000 Hours|
Shipping: Please allow about 2-3 business days for delivery in the U.K. For International deliveries see details in the Cart or enquire @[email protected].
Backorders: All backordered items will be responded to with a delivery quote within 24 hours and will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a credit against the cost of replacement goods.