2W maintained/non-maintained with 3-hour emergency function.
Having both maintained or non-maintained functions allows the Krios Emergency Blade to either be lit continuously or turn-on in the event of a power failure.
The Krios Emergency Blade can be surface mounted to ceilings and walls or it can also be mounted perpendicular to a wall. Suspension and recessed mounting kits are available separately.
The Krios Emergency Blade features a quality emergency driver with a LiFePO4 3.2V 600mAh battery and 3-hour emergency run-time.
26 Metre Visibility
The quality light output emitted ensures a 26-metre visibility range making the fitting visible in emergency conditions.
Manual Test Function
The manual test function allows users to test the Krios Emergency Blade as and when required, in-line with testing regulations.
- Maintained or non-maintained functionality
- Manual test function with LED indicator
- Surface, ceiling or wall mountable
- 3-year lifespan and 500 recharge cycles
- 3-hour emergency run time (24 hour charge time)
- IP20 rated for indoor use
- Integrated emergency driver with LiFePO4 3.2V
- 600mAh battery
- ISO3864 - Parts 1&3 compliant legend set
- Optional suspension kit or recessed kit available
- 3 year warranty
- 3 year emergency battery warranty
|Weight - Kg||0.3610|
|Size||Width: 267mm Height: 187mm Depth: 34mm|
|Colour||Daylight - 6000K-7000K|
|Dimensions||Width: 267mm Height: 187mm Depth: 34mm|
|Warranty||3 year warranty & 3 year emergency battery warranty|
Shipping: Please allow about 2-3 business days for delivery in the U.K. For International deliveries see details in the Cart or enquire @[email protected].
Backorders: All backordered items will be responded to with a delivery quote within 24 hours and will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a credit against the cost of replacement goods.